Terms of Licensing & Conditions
I reserve the right to change the terms without further notice.
You must have the knowledge of my terms before purchasing.
"Treat my copyright as you want to be treated. Respect the ownership of my work as you want yours to be respected."
- My work may only be used for its intended purpose of which you’re buying it for. E.g. A server logo should be used for your server.
- You may not distribute, claim as your own, modify, re-sell, upload to a distribution media or any other service without my permission.
- All the images on this website, including the portfolio and shop belong exclusively to LuisaDraws.com.
- You may not use any of the images displayed on this website without my consent.
- I reserve the permission to use the art created to showcase in my portfolio.
- All artwork is developed/distributed by myself.
- Before I work further on the project, you must pay the full amount of the discussed price. All orders will require you to pay in advance.
- You'll be paying the an handling fee of 4.9% + €0.35, for the commissioned price. The fee will be used to pay for additional processing costs.
- You may ask for unlimited changes, but I reserve the right to request additional charges for significant changes.
- I reserve the right to deny alteration requests.
- If you require the layers (raw file), I'll be charging for them. You will agree that these cannot be modified, unless in the case of resizing. The art cannot be modified or re-sold.
- Pricing for the .PSD/layer files are an additional 50% cost upon the original price.
- PayPal chargbacks are strictly forbidden. If any case will happen a legal action will be taken.
- Incase you proceed to a PayPal dispute, your order will be automatically canceled.
- By agreeing to work with me, you accept that no other work may be copied, derived or used as designs for any work produced by an artist other than myself. That includes sketches, lineart, or any other artwork process.
- I reserve the right to change my pricing without further notice. This won’t happen in the middle of an on-going project (unless you ask for alterations).
- Prices are based off an estimate of complexity and detail you want to add to your project.
- The payment process will be made through PayPal invoices or bank transfers.
- Current payment methods are PayPal and bank transfers. Different methods may be up in the future.
- If you require your project to be finished quickly, I will charge a rush fee for the following number of days (business days):
1-2 days - 100%;
3 days - 90%;
4 days - 80%;
5 days - 70%;
6 days - 50%;
7 days - 30%;
- I do not offer refunds:
- You’ll be responsible for the refund charges if they apply.
1.1. If the artwork has begun;
1.2. If the order has been completed.
1.3. Before 7 business days - only if the sketch hasn't been started.
- If you have any suggestions or questions about the Terms, please contact me using the CONTACT page or emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This terms will be valid since I start working on a sketch, after the payment has been received.
Any changes made to the Terms are final, and you agree to the new Terms when changed.
CURRENT TIMEFRAME FOR COMPLETION: 7-15 business days.
Last updated: 30 May 2017, 11:09 GMT